Thursday, September 25, 2008

Christmas !!!!!

Oh my goodness Deanne! I haven't even thought about it. My birthday is Nov. 11th and I can't deside what I want for that or my wedding aniversary on Nov 12th. I'll have to make a wish list.
But as for christmas cards, I plan to make my own this year. Every other year I'd buy cards, one christmas I had photocards printed at walmart. The problem is I always put off sending them til the last min. or not at all.
Hopefully I actually mail them out on time this year. I figure if I make em , i"ll want to share em.
I have to wait until my Birthday and aniversary have passed before I start asking for Christmas gifts. LOL. Maybe I'll ask for a new camera or i can dream big and ask for a scrap room.

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Ahhhh, a scraproom! Now ,that would be an awesome gift, hey!!!

I have a room, I just need some organization to it, some shelves and a bigger table!!! Oh, a person can dream!!! Dream big, girl!!! Go for it!

You should join my Christmas Cards all year'round blog to get some cards done!!!http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com

Jacqueline said...

Welcome to blogging world, Trina! It's so good to have another scrappin', bloggin' Newfoundlander. You should join the Canadian Scrappers Blog Carnival I started a while back. I can relate to not sending Christmas cards out. I found some a while ago from years ago that I never did send out! I wonder will I do any better this year. :)